Sunday, September 25, 2022

Airsoft Pic's, Page 22

 

 

Going to have some pages that I will park pic's that I will use for some upcoming reviews.

Some Pic's I have taken, some are taken from Ebay listings I have won, and some from Ebay listing I did not win. 


 I will come back and title the pic's, as time permits.

A Møøse once bit my sister... 

No realli!

 She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - 

her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies:

 "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...


We apologize for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked.

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti...

We apologize again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked. 
 



























 

No comments:

Post a Comment