Thursday, October 13, 2011

SHOT Show is coming soon, this year will be BIG


For those of you who don't know what SHOT show is
I have to ask, do you live under a rock?
It's only the hugest, more big than BIG, 
collection of guns and tactical crap under one roof than you can ever imagine.
(with some hunting stuff thrown in)
Again this year, the great people at FoxFury Lighting Solutions  
have caved in and will allow me to work in the booth.
( I am the LE/Mil Sales manager for FoxFury)
This will be my 26th SHOT Show and it means a trip back to Las Vegas for a third year in a row.
I know it is a hardship, you see what I have to go through just to get copy for this blog!


My interview from last year, done by the great Thumpy
(Deleted from youtube)

Now, this is not the big news, the big news is that due to the largesse of FoxFury,
The actors and crew from Beat Down Boogie will be accompanying me to the show!

Now I am sure most of you know who I am talking about,
but if your that guy I mentioned before that lives under a rock, here's some of their work


(deleted from youtube)



I will be using the guys as my production crew for media day, 
that is the day before SHOT where media people get to go out to the range and shoot all the new guns, 
so I guess you can expect some videos of some cool stuff


Expect some incredible videos to come from our days in the LV sun,
it's also Ghosts and Snakes 1st ever trip to Vegas, so LV needs to watch out too.

A huge thanks goes out to FoxFury lighting for sponsoring the BDB journey.
The guys will be in and out of the booth on Tuesday and Wednesday so stop in and meet them.
We have a few other Big things planned for SHOT, 
so stay tuned to this blog and my company blog at 
and follow us on that facebook thing

Shot show runs from January 16th thru the 20th 2012 in Las Vegas Nevada.
It is a industry only show with over 50,000 attendees from all over the world and over 1600 vendors.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment