Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year Y'all

With the new year rapidly approaching my lair deep in the heart of North Carolina, 
I want to share with you some of the things the new year will bring at NAFOM


I have been amassing some guns to review, as anyone who has read this blog before knows, I like strange stuff.
My newest acquisition has been a Tanaka Colt Combat Python, 3" in Midnight gold.
Was shooting for a modern PI style with this pic, Kind of a updated "Last Boy Scout" look


I also have a dozen or so revolvers to add to the review mix, in addition to a Digicon straight, a Calico 1000, AGM Sten and some other oddities I have picked up here and there.

SHOT show is coming fast, 16 days and counting until the trek to Las Vegas begins again.
I will try and update you from the show, so keep a close eye on this site on January 18th thru the 23ed.

My goal this year is to do one review every two weeks, 
I never make my goals but some doctor somewhere 
( court appointed, more than likely)
told me it was good to have goals.

Here are a few guns I will not be reviewing

This is the new desert eagle in 50 cal BMG, grip is a little slim for my taste.


A Practical AK, but I am not a big AK fan


Please join me in the new year, and tell all your friends to come on by,
we should have a laugh or two and maybe you will pick up some info you didn't know about.



And remember, always have a backup plan,


I hope the new year is the best one so far for you, may you never run out of battery power in a skirmish, 
may your GBB's always stay lubed 
and may all your bb's fly true.
As I just turned another year older, this is what I have to look forward to this year




I have to add a addendum to this post.
After reading a lot of the blogs I follow tonight, I have found that most of them have HUGE plans for 2011.
Writing books, opening stores, having movies made about their blog ,
everyone has better goals than I set for myself. 
So here are my new goals.
I have been talking with my dog Chance ( Dollie, the female puppy wants nothing to do with this) and we are going to
TAKE OVER THE WORLD.
I got the idea when Geoff, the metal mohawk haired robot on the Craig Ferguson show, started sending me coded signals thru my new HD TV.


I will release more info on the plan later, as I will need more henchmen for my plans of
WORLD DOMINATION.
(That's better than any old movie, book or store any day)



Till tomorrow,
Stay Thirsty My Friends.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment