Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So, I fibbed a little

Keep watching, Time is fluid here at Skull island and it has slipped thru my fingers and allowed another day to pass without the promised review. But take heart valiant readers, it will be here soon. I have also just received a WE 1911, a Chicago typewriter Thompson, the newest KWA Mac 11 and a classic airsoft gas Marusin 870.
Once the reviews start, they will be here by the truck load.
I also just placed an order tonight for a classic WWII subgun that I am eagerly awaiting UPS to deliver ( what, it's not here yet, but I ordered it from California an hour ago, I so want a transporter unit, I hate waiting) so that I can review it for you ( really I am not that altruistic, I just wanted it because it looked very cool)
So keep your browser pointed here, same bat time, same bat channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment