Sunday, June 27, 2010

What? It's Monday again? ahhhhh man.

Of course after two rds you would need to recharge it


Now is it true, or is it not, / That what is which and which is what?'”



1. Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert have written
An impressive new book. It's called ........
'Ministers Do More Than Lay People'




2. Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink
And be Mary..


3. The difference between the Pope and
Your boss, the Pope only expects you
To kiss his ring.


4. My mind works like lightning, One brilliant
Flash and it is gone.




5. The only time the world beats a path to
Your door is if you're in the bathroom. 

6. I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once.
The seat folded up, the drink spilled and
That ice, well, it really chilled the mood.




7. It used to be only death and taxes
Now, of course, there's
shipping and handling, too.




8. A husband is someone who, after taking
the trash out, gives the impression that
he just cleaned the whole house.




9. My next house will have no kitchen - just
Vending machines and a large trash can. 



10. Definition of a teenager? 


God's punishment...for enjoying sex. 



 

Be who you are and say what you feel... because those  
 that matter... don't mind...and those that mind...don't matter!

What does any of this have to do with Airsoft, not a damn thing.
Just posting crap I like until I can get hunkerd down and do some more reviews.

Coming up
A PPK and a PPK/S from Marushin.
I will finally get to the reviews on the Detontics Combat masters.
A semi rare Colt Police Positive from Tanaka.
A Maruzen 93R NBB Classic blast from the past
And those two Tanaka Rev's I promised so long ago.
the model 29 6' and the R8 327 Pro center gun.
As you can tell, I like odd, and different guns than the norm.
It is what makes life fun.

I wish they would get these pic's of my house off the web!!


And that's the day that comes betwixt / A Saturday and Monday.”
Until tomorrow,
Stay Thirsty my Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment