Sunday, January 29, 2012

Airsoft Media Party, SHOT Show 2012

If 2012 is really the last year the world is going to be around,
 
we can say this was the best party the airsoft media ever had at SHOT Show!

Most of us started the day early, climbing onto some comfortable buses to trek an hour or so outside
Las Vegas to the SHOT Show media day.
A mile or so of shooting lines were set up with a cornucopia of firearms.
You could find everything from the newest Barrett to the most recent offering from Umarex in .22 cal
(And you got to shoot them, for free!)
 
I am sure you have seen the multitudes of pictures posted all over the web, I won't bore you with mine.
Let's say it was a fun day.
 
I left early to get back and set up for the media party.
We had it set up right off the dance floor inside the Gilley's country bar in the Treasure Island resort.
 
The staff was wonderful and put up with the 30 or so people that came by for dinner.
I heard the food was great, I was so busy making sure everyone had what they needed, I did not even eat, but as you can see by the pictures of me, I didn't need too!
 
Snake and Ghost from Beat Down Boogie stopped by to tame the bull.
I slipped the controller and extra 10.00 to make sure they had a ride they would remember,
your welcome guys.
 
After a few hours of great eats, some booze ( for those who do that kind of thing) and screaming at the top of our lungs to be heard over the country music, most of the group retired to my suite for a quieter chat.
Here are some snaps of the fun.
( Click on pic to enlarge)




















X-Caliber Tactical (www.xcalibertactical.com) 
FoxFury Lighting Solutions ( www.foxfury.com)
For helping me cover the cost of this venture.

Dr Airsoft is the evil genius behind this mess,
 his tireless emails and coordination made this a event to remember.
Stop back by and I will have up the rest of the sponsors and some picture captions soon, I am still getting over the SHOT Show crud, besides, Justified is coming on the TV and I need to go.



Till Tomorrow,
Stay Thirsty my Friends.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment