Sunday, January 30, 2011

SHOT SHOW Part Duh,

This was a great year for airsoft media at SHOT show.
Looking over the offering that have been posted from the last few days has been eye opening.
I think in most ways the Airsoft community has surpassed the old "professional" gun media.

Bravo, gentlemen, Bravo.

I on the other hand, I did what I normally do, 
I fell down on the job and SUCKED at bringing you any scoops or great insights.
Here are some pictures I took , just so I can delete them from my camera.



 The "sky" in the Venetian hotel restaurant area, very classy.





 Myself and a man that has saved more lives than Superman and Batman combined, 
Richard Davis.
Mr Davis is the father of soft body armor.
He has shot himself ( with a vest on) more than 300 times 
( I think that was the figure) 
Because of this man there are many people still walking the earth that wouldn't be.
Still a true gentleman, even at the end of a long show, he took the time to talk with me about a armored bag project I am fiddling with. 
What a guy.


 View from my room on the 30th  floor of the TI


 Ares new Grease Gun, look forward to shooting it next month.


 Close up of the grease gun, very nice work on this one.


 Cyberguns "Blackwater" logo non blowback co2 GSR 


 Inakotsu 1911 GBB, wwwooowww, this is as nice as all the hype for it has said it was.


 I kept coming back to the Spartan Imports booth just to pick this one up.
very well made


 Cyberguns Blackwater logo 1911 GBB, KJ works made.

 Glad to see the "bear Paw" logo is not totally dead, 
but I would imagine that this could drive a Liberal right up a tree.
I truly hope that Jeremy Scahill has children, 
and he catches one of them in the backyard playing with one of these.



 Right side of the Cybergun GSR Blackwater


 King Arms AR with Blackwater logo

Thats all for tonight, my final thoughts in the next post.
If you get a chance next year, beg borrow or steal the money and get to SHOT.
Make sure you come in early and stay for the whole show.
If you have any love for things that go boom, you will not ever regret the experince.

Just ask Thumpy, 
I think it will take 6 months for him to come down from 
the SHOT Show high.


Now some stuff I found you might chuckle at.




This picture showed up on Gizmodo for some kind of "show us your computer set up" contest.
It was hilarious to read the comments. 
The screen shot is Japanese, so I am sure the guns are airsoft
( that and the mini gun in the right corner of the shot) 
I promise to never take a picture of my storage warehouse, 
I would hate to be responsible for liberals everywhere dropping like flies with heart palpitations.

I love the second patch.

Little Ralph was 7 years old and was staying with his  grandmother for a few days.  
He'd been playing  outside with the other kids for a while when he came into the house and asked her:
'Grandma, what's that called when two  people sleep in the same room and one is on top of the other?'
   She was a little taken aback, but she decided to tell him the truth. 'It's  called sex, darling.'
   Little Ralph  said, 'Oh, OK,'
and went back outside to play with the other kids.  
   A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily,  
'Grandma, it isn't called  sex.  
 It's called Bunk Beds.  
 And Howie's mom wants to talk to  you.'



Till Tomorrow
Stay Thirsty my Friends.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment