Saturday, January 15, 2011

Be your own "action Figure"

As SHOT show looms on the horizon, 
My good friend Sam has sent me the makings of my birthday present
(Pictures used for the head sculpt were deemed to horrifying by the Obama Commission for Internet Safety and can not be reproduced here for fear of mass panic and the overwhelming number of people missing work due to projectile vomiting,) 

Your welcome.
Now the issue has come up as to the appropriate body to place the head upon.
It has to match the awesomeness that is TIM, so I have been ranging far and wide for the best match.
I have rejected the terminator "action figures", Indiana Jones, Neo and the like as being too wimpy, but I think I have found the "one".
As always, I would love to hear your comments, 


Till Tomorrow,
Stay Thirsty my Friends.






Stay out of my way, I am heading to the buffet,
Drop the shrimp and step away.
I want to thank Sam for such a incredible job on the mock up!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment