Thursday, August 13, 2009

What is this blog?


After reading everything I have time to on the web, listening to airsoft podcasts  and pursing the airsoft magazine offerings, I found that most of the published matter out there was aimed at the 14-25 crowd.

Now I am not one to be prejudice against the young, I was young myself, once. I do find that most of airsoft has a "skateboarders" mentality, nothing wrong with that, I am just more of the age that soon I will be looking at newest hoverounds, not rad decks and thought there might be others out there that were on this same ship.

What I will try and cover is matters relating to the more "seasoned" airsofter. Lets see where this will take us. My next post will be on what I can bring to the table as far as history and experience, I hope to also start a podcast to go along with this, as soon as I can figure out how to podcast!

No comments:

Post a Comment