Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shameless Plug for my stuff

While airsoft is my Mistress, Flashlights would be my wife
So because lighting systems pays for my addiction to this huge airsoft monkey on my back, I thought you wouldn't mind a blatant plug for our new light.
 
 


How is this related to airsoft?
Night games are always fun, but never well lighted for the admin area.
Also, if you have a incident on the field, you can never have too much light.

This also works for all you video gurus out there, light, no cords and will not put out a ton of heat.
I also thought because most of us have a day job you might spread the word for me.
Fire, industrial, LE, Military and job sites.
Let me know if you need any more info

 
This was my pitiful attempt at a video

Till Tomorrow,
Stay Thirsty my Friends
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment